- Lawfully processed, in accordance with the subject’s rights
- Securely held
- Accurate at all times
- Relevant and comprehensive without being excessive
- Processed for limited purposes
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Not transferred to non-EEA countries without sufficient protection
What kind of data do we collect?
How do we use this data?
Any personal information that you provide will only be kept for as long as necessary. The data will then be archived or destroyed, unless we need to retain it for legal, accounting, regulatory, or auditory requirements or to protect the company’s interests.
We will never sell, trade, or loan your personal information to another party. If we are ever required to do so, we will always obtain your permission in writing before proceeding.
By using the Lemoge Clinic website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
You use this website at your own risk. Lemoge Clinic will not be held responsible for any issues that arise, directly or indirectly, from the use of our website.
No information contained within the Lemoge Clinic website shall constitute a contract with any user. All information is for reference only, and may be changed at any time without notice.
Lemoge Clinic shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of information on this website. Use at your own risk.
We may link to other websites that we deem useful or relevant. We are not responsible for the content of these third party websites, and shall not be held liable for any issues that occur on linked sites.
We do not take any responsibility for data loss or damage to software or computer systems as a result of downloading material from the Lemoge Clinic website. This term applies even if we have been advised that such damage may occur.
These terms apply regardless of device used to access the Lemoge Clinic website. Lemoge Clinic reserve the right to alter these terms at any time, without warning, as we see fit.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
– Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
– “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
– Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.